Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Arduino shipped!

I love ordering things in the mail. It's the waiting I don't like. I ordered my Arduino along with a temperature/humidity sensor from Robotshop on Friday afternoon and they shipped it yesterday. Not a bad turn around time at all. According to the Canada Post website it is currently in Quebec somewhere. Now all I have to do is wait for it. I know it's a crazy time of year so we'll see how Canada Post is handling it.

Now all I have to do is find some time to goto Active Electronics and buy a prototyping board and a bunch of misc parts. I can't wait!

I should go do some work... I'm out.

No comments:

Twittering from the linux command line using curl

Recently I signed up for twitter and have found the need to "twit" from the command line. I found a quick tutorial on how to use ...