Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Standard boring post... with a twist!

I've been waiting for something interesting to post but have found out that I don't really have anything interesting to really say. I've been reading Ali's blog and I have to say that I'm rolling on the floor laughing every time he posts something new. Ali's blog is great for people who know the guy. I'm not sure how people who don't know him would react to reading it. But, I'm digressing. My point is that Ali always has something to say. I on the other hand do not. Judging by this post I have probably bored all one of you to tears sooo from now on I'm going to post cool things.

Cool things (and probably geeky) things like Making a Reprap Robot. What is a Reprap robot you ask? Simply put it is a self-replicating rapid-prototyping robot! Okay maybe not so self-replicating but the whole point of the robot is able to make it's own parts. Cool huh? Go check it out. I'm really thinking about building one. Oh so many projects... so little time.

No comments:

Twittering from the linux command line using curl

Recently I signed up for twitter and have found the need to "twit" from the command line. I found a quick tutorial on how to use ...